ATTENTION: IF you should use the extra day mentioned in the description of DAY 9
= for free- all days from the 10th day will be scheduled 1 day later in the planning !
You charter the Yacht and You are completely free to determine Your own sailing/cruising destinations and activities.
Below we offer You a proposal of a program that has been chosen by many of our customers.
The program below is only “a proposal” but it does not contain any obligations !
– Arrival at the marina in CITA NOVA on Saturday and have your CHECK-INN at the LUXURY “PRESTIGE 46” YACHT around
16 >< 17.00 hrs. You can have *Dinner to your own taste and choice, in the romantic small town of NOVIGRAD followed by your first – overnight stay on board.
2 ° DAY
– 08.00 >< 9.00 hrs : breakfast & DEPARTURE along the beautiful Istrian coastline. – On the way, we will stay and enjoy in an astonishingly beautiful azure bay for a swim and *optional SUP or *snorkeling. We will pass POREC –FUNTANE -VRSAR & the BRIONI Isles. – In consultation we can decide for a pleasant and *optional “FRESH OYSTERTASTING” via the amazing LIMSKI CANAL and afterwards, => you take care of your own lunch OR connect your lunch with the Oyster tasting.
=> it has to be reserved latest in the morning !!!
– Afterwards we continue our cruise and we will go on anchor or chain, in a nice quiet bay somewhere between FAZANE > PULA < MEDULIN, were we will stay overnight on board. => You take care of your own for Dinner OR we can take you ashore for a *restaurant dinner.
You can enjoy the typical cuisine in a romantic restaurant OR we can make special gastronomic reservations for you in a “Michelin”, “Gault Millau” or “Jeune restaurateur” restaurant.
=> Please note: to be reserved minimum1 week in advance !
Afterwards we’ll pick you up for the overnight sleep on board.
– Breakfast when the guests wake up. We’ll continue our cruise and you can take a swim or do some *SUP or *snorkelling.
– We start to cross the estuary strait to the Isle KRK/CRESS and on the way, as usual you take care of your own lunch.
– At arrival around ILOVICK in the afternoon, we will moor (place ?) in a small harbour or at a chain or we go on anchor.
– You can prepare dinner on board OR our boatsman will bring you ashore to a small typical *restaurant.
– Afterwards he’ll pick you up to sleep on board.
4° DAY => arrival in DALMATIA
After breakfast, we continue our cruise and -we will relax in wonderful bays were you can swim in crystal clear water. The “sports enthusiasts” can activate the *paddle board, *snorkel or *dive among the fish.
– During the day and by taking and preparing your lunch by yourself, we will enter slowly in the real DALMATIA.
– We will pass by the isles of :
=> SILBA – OLIB – PREMUDA – IST – SKADRA – MOLAT and VIR.
– In the evening we will arrive at the isle of UGLJAN were you can go and use the diner in a typical *restaurant called KAZOT MULINE.
– Afterwards, at your return on board, we will proceed to the quiet bay called PLAZA JUSNA LUKA were we will stay overnight on anchor.
Slowly wake up, taking breakfast… we are now arrived in the rhythm of Dalmatia…..
– We continue our cruise passing by and along UGLJAN and between the isles of IZ and MALA RAVA.
With their bays were we will anchor during the day for relaxing and swimming etc…. and you prepare your lunch whenever it suits you.
– In the late afternoon, we will arrive in the romantic small harbor of DUGI OTOK were you can take dinner in one of the dalmatian typical *restaurants.
– We’ll stay in the harbor for the night and you come on board after dinner and whenever you like for an after drink or to go to sleep.
After breakfast, we continue direction the by UNESCO CLASSIFIED KORNATI ISLES.
We enter in a NATURE PARK were *you have to pay “passing taxes” by boat because they are keeping and maintaining the nature park with the money they receive from tourism. However: THIS “IS” the most beautifully cruising area of the whole Mediterranean sea and with a little bit of luck, you will also able to spot Dolphins, giant turtles and beautifully colorfully fishes.
We’ll stop for anchoring and you can swim in this really Chrystal clear water in which you can see with open eyes the colorfully fishes.
Here you just have to RELAX and ENJOY, afterwards you’ll never forget it , just… REMEMBER it !
-We continue this day till the PARK PRIRODE TELACICA into the bays of OTOK KATINA .
Once on anchor, you can prepare your dinner on board =>
=> because we stay that evening in the bay on anchor SO:
=> !!!!! Don’t forget to buy your food the day before in Dugi Otok !!!!!!
– You will pass here an unforgettable evening diner-moon-drink on the afterdeck which will be followed by a quiet restfully silent night at sea.
With this unique experience of silence and natural beauty in mind, we continue our cruise to the HART of the KORNATI ISLES.
-This day, you will enjoy as much as possible the bays were we will go on anchor. You will enjoy the water, the nature, the ambient,…. ALL !
The chirping crickets add to the Mediterranean island feeling… no one wants to leave here….
That’s the reason why we advise you to go early for diner at the typical KONOBA ANDRIJE (reserve the day before !)
To allow you to enjoy with “slow dining” the ambient and to let you be pampered gastronomically. You will love it !
Afterwards you can walk a little bit and/or come to the Yacht to enjoy your late night drink on the afterdeck.
We have special underwater lights so that you even can take a nighttime swim before you go to your cabin for a quiet and very peaceful night
After breakfast, we start the engines to continue or special cruise.
We proceed by following “the coastlines of the Natural park of the Kornati Isles” and we will stop a few times for relaxing, swimming (possible between the Dolphins if you are lucky…) etc….
Around noon, we will leave the Kornati Isles behind us and we continue our cruise for another very special discovery.
We will arrive in OPAT where we will moor at the quay of a restaurant ( if there is free space => therefore we have to be IN TIME ! – otherwise we will have to go on chain or on anchor))
In the evening you will have diner in this typical *restaurant.
It has become in the last years “the standard” of “real romantic stylish full tasty and typical Dalmatian Island cuisine”.
Afterwards, the afterdeck of the Yacht is waiting for your nightcap before enjoying a restful wonderful night’s sleep.
After waking up and using the showers and sanitary of the restaurant, we continue our cruise.
We are now ½ way of the cruise and start our return back to Istria!
After leaving OPAT, we immediately sail by passing on our left side the isle of ZUT and on the right side PASMAN.
* optionally we remain a day longer in this area so that you can enjoy in the evening the very high leveled special
*restaurant in MURTER, called *restaurant BOBA
=> to be reserved 1 week before !
Otherwise, we continue our way of return and by passing ZUT, there are a lot of nice *Konoba’s were you can take lunch or you prepare your lunch on board by yourself.
We continue our cruise and in the late afternoon, we will pass under the BRIDGE of ZDRELMAC, which connect s the Isles of PASMAN & UGLJAN with each other.
We advise you to prepare your diner on board because
First in the morning we will cruise direction ZADAR.
You can’t miss the visit of this old cultural town, when you are in Croatia-Dalmatia.
Around noon we will arrive and bring you to the old center because…yes, it’s worth it to make a nice visit and discover the old streets, bars, shops, etc…
You can take a small lunch in one of the konoba’s, but please …
“SMALL LUNCH” because….. in the evening:
=> We advise you that we bring you for a romantic diner, to the *restaurant FOSA which is famous even far over the European boarder ! It is situated just outside the ancient walls of the city and connected with a small fisherman harbor, very romantic !
=> to be reserved 1 week before !
Afterwards we’ll take you on board for the night.
Just a day to RELAX !
There is enough space on board so that each of you can have his own privacy and place to enjoy, read, to sunbathe, etc…
During the day you’ll arrange some lunch and of course, we will do some stops for swimming etc….
In the late afternoon, we will stop in a bay and go on anchor or chain.
You can prepare your dinner, enjoy the sea and the water for a night swim with the underwater lights of the yacht, have some drinks on the afterdeck and…. after a full day, enjoy a blissful night’s sleep in your cabin.
=> The captain will start the engines already while you are still sleeping.
When you wake up, you can enjoy your coffee and breakfast on deck.
We will stop during the day as usual for some relaxation and swimming, etc…
We will be cruising direction ISTRIA to our home base and nice marina of CITA NOVA.
We will arrive in the late afternoon/evening and :
– OR you can do your CHECK-OUT the same evening and book a room in the perfect Hotel in the marina
– OR stay and sleep that night on board and check-out the next morning before 9.00 o’clock because the cleaning team starts their job at 10.00 o’clock !
“IF” you have stayed on board for the night, your CHECK-OUT has to be done before 9.00 o’clock so that the yacht is free for the maintenance and the next guests who will arrive
ATTENTION: IF you should use the extra day mentioned in the description of DAY 9
* = OPTIONAL: GASTRO
=> Water, soft drinks and coffee/thé are INCLUDED in the price !
* wine, beer and Spirits such as Gin, Whiskey, Vodka, etc… are
NOT INCLUDED and will be calculated and settled
at the end of the cruise following the pricelist in annex.
We only rent out the complete Yacht, which means FOR YOU :
that You can have an occupancy between 2><6 ADULT GUESTS with optional 2 children who can sleep on a luxurious sofa in the living room. ! to protect your privacy => the crew has its own accommodation with sanitary and toilet, under the afterdeck so that they cannot disturb you !
RENT OF THE LUXURY MOTORYACHT inclusive:-
– with “WELCOME” drink & some snacks”
– with drinks included *
– with Skipper/boatsman included
– including cruise with a maximum of 6 adult people (guests) and
possible 2 children of + 9 years old on board
– including DOLPHIN spotting
– including free use of the TENDER + engine
MAXIMAL OCCUPATION : 6 adult people + 2 children ( sleeping in the living )
+ crew (sleeping below the afterdeck – you keep 100% of your privacy on board !)
OPTIONS – PRICE LIST ON BOARD
WINE WHITE / ROSE A BOTTLE MALVAZIJA 20 €
WINE RED A BOTTLE REFOSK TERRAN 25 €
BEER A CAN OF BEER 5 €
SPIRITS PER CONSUMPTION 20 €
CHAMPAGNE A BOTTLE 0,75cl 100 €
COLA / FANTA / ICE TEA PER CAN X INCLUDED
WATER – STILL/SPARKLING PER CAN X INCLUDED
* = OPTIONAL: GASTRO
Water, soft drinks and coffee/Thé are INCLUDED in the price !
* wine, beer and Spirits such as Gin, Whiskey, Vodka, etc… are NOT INCLUDED
and will be calculated and settled at the end of the cruise following the pricelist above
- We care for LUNCH = “tailor-made” price to be agreed
- We care for DINER = “tailor-made” price to be agreed
- DINER in a restaurant = to be defined and paid by the customer
- TENDER with engine = inclusive in the charter price
- SUP – 450 € for free use 13 DAYS/ per SUP
- SNORKELMATERIAAL 120 € per set voor de 12 dagen.
- SNORKLING MATERIAL – 100 € for free use 13 DAYS/ per SET
- SKIPPER – captain – 2.000 €/for the cruise = mandatory
BOATSMAN – roping/guide – 1.000 €/for the cruise = mandatory
! only if the lessee will be the responsible SKIPPER
- WARRANTY – 1.000 € (if the lessee = SKIPPER => 3.500 € ! )
- TOURIST tax – 10 €/person = mandatory
- GASOIL during/after the cruise – . ? . € = mandatory
- CLEANING – 250 € = mandatory
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.The booking is final & confirmed from the moment the customer has paid his down payment of 30 % from the total invoice and charter agreement invoice.
The “SALDO / rest payment” :
– of the Yacht itself is due 1 week before departure
– of the OPTIONS is due 30 days before departure.
2. All other obligations will be paid before departure:
– tourist tax & cleaning
– open non paid extra OPTIONS.
3. Children under 9 year are traveling at responsibility of their parents.
They must be insured by the parents themselves !
The Skipper neither the owner of the yacht can be put in responsibility inany way for children less than 9 years old.
4. If the weather circumstances are so bad that the Skipper decides not to leave the marina, or If due to technical problems the charter cant proceed,
– the customer has the right, in consultation with the owner, to choose another day/period to charter the yacht without any supplementary costs to be paid
If due to circumstances of the customer himself, the charter cant proceed, the customer has no right to choose another day/period for chartering and the SALDO/rest amount of all payments will be due.
In anyway, the customer has no right to claim any money restitution under any circumstances.
5. The Yacht is always chartered WITH SKIPPER. However:
IF the lessee has a valid boating license, there is the possibility to cancel the skipper but
there will be obligatory a BOATSMAN on board (roping) as a control and guide and as a help there were it will be necessary.
In the case the Skipper is the lessee himself, there will be a cash warranty of 3.500 € instead of 1.000 € and
the boatsman will be calculated at 125 €/day instead of the Home
Skipper at 250 €/day. However,
the “IN FORCE ACTING SKIPPER” is and remains always responsible for damage or whatever else during the renting period.
All PAYMENTS are via BANKTRANSFER to :
NASA KUZINA doo
ANDRIJE MEDULICA 4
51000 RIJEKA / CROATIA
ERSTE BANK IBAN : HR0324020061100600483
Swift:BIC : ESBCHR22
OIB/TVA : HR47429091963